The city of Lugano is pleasantly situated at Lake Lugano, south of the majestic Alps, amidst the splendid and luxuriant vegetation of the mild Mediterranean climate of Switzerland’s southernmost Canton of Ticino. The distance to Milan/Italy is 70 km.
Lugano sits astride the most important north-south rail and road arteries in Europe. Thanks to the longest motorway-tunnel of the world, the St. Gotthard, with its accompanying railway line and the S. Bernardino road tunnel, Lugano is now also easy to reach from the north. Regular flights connect Lugano with the major cities in Europe.
Lugano offers a rich program of cultural and spiritual events, of enjoyment and relaxation.
Furthermore, whilst combining the best of two worlds, Switzerland and Italy, Lugano is also an important banking and business center. The geographic location as a portal between Switzerland and Central Europe to the north and Italy to its south has made this a destination for tourism and business as well as a highly prized location for a primary residence.
Barony Le Pergole
Via Violetta 5-7
CH-6967 Lugano - Castagnola
- Access from motorway exit Lugano south Along the Lake Lugano.
- To follow the direction indicator St. Moritz-Gandria.
- In Castagnola below the post-office at the bus-stop San Domenico turn right and follow the direction to museum Villa Heleneum
- After 400 m on the left enter into via Violetta.
- On the left nr. 7 is the main entrance to Barony Le Pergole.